Sunday 14 February 2021

Reminiscing my young me with song that made me feel all my earthly pain fade elsewhere.

Life is so beautiful and yet we seek for it elsewhere. Trying to find happiness in materials and apparel that doesn't match the emotion hiding behind our faces.

Source: Google
Our perception of life is so wrong. We are so blinded by greed, jealousy, anger, and guilt that we unsee the beauty of life and happiness at our disposal. Without a second thought in my mind, for me real happiness is God, my family, my friends, and my music. These are the key elements for what and where I am today.

                                           Source: YouTube
 

Sharing with you my all time favorite song "Tum hi se" by Lucky Ali. Back then in my highschool days I listened to this on a walkman cassette player. I hope you know what I'm talking about  and there's no generation gap between us (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment