Sunday, 20 September 2026

I am doing my homework

If you think America’s fading global dominance is just a natural cycle of history, you haven't been paying attention to who really writes the script. Long before the public saw any cracks in the foundation, a shadowy elite had already mapped out this exact decline. That blustering man soaking up all the attention on the world stage right now is nothing more than a puppet playing his assigned part. He dances perfectly to the strings pulled from the dark, serving as the ultimate distraction. While we argue over his daily antics, the secret society is just quietly watching their masterpiece unfold.


Source: Gemini, Wikipedia, PowerPoint and my screenshot function. Seriously guys, I don't even have Photoshop to do the editing.

Tell me you took that seriously, oh my God! If people can come up with dirty political jokes, can I not come up with some spooky theory for entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment