Friday 16 October 2015

Am I in love with my professor?

Is a teacher-student relationship inappropriate? Nah, I don't think so. Crush?! No, I think I have obsessions. Honestly, I am nuts and I don’t know why I am sharing this. Maybe because I’m mad in love or I’m mad in person or both. It's true I have been in love with her for the past years and now I don’t think I can keep these feelings to myself. It’s kind of strange because I’m 21 and she is probably 27 or maybe 28. Is there anyone who knows how to make this work? Anyone? I guess no.
       You know I never had this kind of feelings in my quarter-life (not XXX-rated feelings you stupid). And I don’t know whether to trust my head or heart. Maybe I need help or a psychiatrist. I spend most of the time thinking about her. It’s natural because the way she enters the classroom like a bombshell, her hair playing with the wind, her candle lips and her beautiful eyes, can’t resist myself {sigh}. What are the odds, a student in love with his teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment